Do you have experience within Data Analysis and trends, ROI and VOI ? Would you like to change your role and work for a well-regarded international services business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as Data Analyst, based in Manchester.
The aim of the role is to support internal teams such as HR to deliver against goals and have useful strategic decision making information by independent data analysis, metrics and dashboards (trends, ROI, VOI) using multiple sources; including participation data, financial data
To be considered for this role you will have Data Analysis experience ideally in a HR or large company setting with the following:
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and data reporting and presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience of trend analysis, ROI or VOI, cost benefit analysis.
- Good at building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors
- Proven experience with collaborating with stakeholders