Are you an experienced pension payroll administrator? Do you want to work with a firm who plans to transform the quality in their industry?
Imagine working for a business who are focused on their people, somewhere who wanted to create a special place to work. In their words, work shouldn’t be a battle zone, but a place where you can achieve great things in a spirit of challenge and collaboration.
You’ll officially work within the pension administration department reporting to the Treasury and Accounts Manager, some of your day to day duties will be:
- Assisting with client’s payroll in line with schedules, with a focus on accuracy
- Production of payslips and processing of payments to beneficiaries
- Assisting in the production of P45s, P60s and updating starters/leavers in line with SLAs
- Compliance with HMRC & GDPR
- Strong MS Office & Numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills both externally and internally
- Previous experience in pension payroll or similar