£35000 - £50000 per annum
0113 274 3000
2 months ago
To that end, it’s important to make sure you find somewhere that aligns with your ambitions. A place that can offer the exposure, diversity, progression and support you need.
Right now, one of the most well respected Wealth Management firms in London is seeking a Paraplanner to join their team. Currently comprised of 10 advisers with a number of technical support staff, they are the perfect size to allow for personal development, without being so big that you become a number,
Within the business, you will benefit from direct exposure to the upper echelons of the company. The MD and owner all work within the main office and remain approachable and inspiring individuals. They are able to provide those who with to progress in to an Adviser with a tried and tested path, as well as provide those looking to stay within paraplanning a full and engaging career.
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
· Production of Wealth Planning reports within agreed timescales.
· Attend client meetings with Wealth Planners
· Technical research and product and provider research
· Meeting preparation and follow up to client meetings.
· Deal with all forms of client communications
· Liaise with administrators to ensure all required information is obtained in a timely manner.
· Obtain and prepare paperwork required to implement recommended financial planning solutions.
· Maintain accurate client file records.
· Work with planners to identify wealth planning opportunities to meet client needs
To stand out, you will ideally be CII diploma qualified with experience with either Intelliflo or First software and Voyant or other cashflow software.
There is so much more to learn about this role. For more information, please get in touch.