£55,800 per annum + attractive benefits package, Leeds
Are you an Enterprise Risk Manager looking for your next career move?
If so then we may have the perfect role for you…
Our FS client is looking to appoint an Enterprise Risk Manager to join their Leeds based office.
As a part of this exciting role, you will provide support and contribute to the implementation of a new organisation wide Risk Management Framework.
- Provide support implementing a new risk management framework.
- Work from 2nd line of defence and manage the organisation’s risk profile.
- Work with stakeholders and internal divisions to provide advice, challenge and expertise on various complex issues.
- Implement a Risk and Control Self-Assessment Programme.
- Deliver individual, independent, risk based oversight reviews across operational risks, presenting outcomes to Divisional and Executive Risk Committees.
- Support the team by implementing a single Risk Management system and providing a strategy for potential future threats to it.
- Using periodic horizon scanning ensure changes to regulations relevant to enterprise risk management are understood.
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry or a highly regulated sector
- Institute of Risk Management Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience delivering strategic priorities for Enterprise wide Risk Management
- Excellent Business Partnering
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls
- Knowledge of different operating systems, databases, networking, security concepts and technologies from an IT risk and controls perspective
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, compliance, corporate governance, quality assurance and risk management