Risk Assurance Manager
£55,800 per annum + attractive benefits package, Leeds
Are you a Risk Assurance Manager with IT experience looking for your next career move?
If so then we may have the perfect role for you…
Our FS client is looking to appoint a talented individual to join their Leeds based office.
As a part of this exciting role, you will provide support and contribute to the implementation of a new organisation wide Risk Management Framework.
- Provide support implementing a new risk management framework.
- Work from 1st and 2nd line of defence managing the organisation’s risk profile.
- Work with stakeholders and internal divisions to provide advice, challenge and expertise on various complex issues.
- Implement a Risk and Control Self-Assessment Programme.
- Deliver individual, independent, risk based oversight reviews across operational risks, presenting outcomes to Divisional and Executive Risk Committees.
- Support the team by implementing a single Risk Management system and providing a strategy for potential future threats to it.
- Using periodic horizon scanning ensure changes to regulations relevant to enterprise risk management are understood.
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry or a highly regulated sector
- Institute of Risk Management Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience delivering strategic priorities for Enterprise wide Risk Management
- Excellent Business Partnering
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls
- Knowledge of different operating systems, databases, networking, security concepts and technologies from an IT risk and controls perspective
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, compliance, corporate governance, quality assurance and risk management