Business Manager / Chief Administration Officer, Manchester
£55,000 - £70,000
Do you have experience as a Business Manager with responsibility of looking after the budget/costs, staff welfare and communication, projects and MI / reporting for a business area?
Would you like to change your role and work for a well-regarded international services business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as a Business Manager in Manchester. The role is integral to both the current and future direction of the business area, providing overall strategic and performance management support to the Head of the business area across a broad range of initiatives.
You will play an important role in supporting staff who are responsible for complex tasks and initiatives. Look over Management Information and Analytics, whilst improving the reporting for the division, overseeing projects and controlling the financial resources for the area around budgets and expenses.
You will be a key member of the business area Leadership team and will work closely with colleagues to deliver on business plans, meet the cost budgets and work closely with partners across the wider business to execute the strategic change agenda.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will be a successful Business Manager or Chief Administration Officer within a large complex organisation. Other requirements include:
- Project Management and process improvement experience.
- Ability to deliver Management Information (MI), analytics and reporting for the business area, with a view to improving this over time
- Prior experience of dealing with budgets and costs for a business area, controlling the financial resources.
- Proven people manager to coach and develop staff
- Able to operate at a very senior level or stakeholder and executive leadership.