Role: Head of Life – Transactions / M&A
Location: London (City)
Salary: up to £160,000 + significant benefits package
Looking for something ‘non-traditional’? If yes, then this is something you will want to continue reading. This really is a rare opportunity which doesn’t come around very often.
I’m looking for an experienced Actuary (5+ years PQE) who wants to lead the transaction projects across risk and capital and drive forward all M&A activity within Insurance for an established firm based in the city. The peer group will be made up of some of the best in the industry and this is the chance to take ownership of an impressive team and grow it to your own preferences.
Ideally, you will be commercially focused qualified actuary with;
- Strong experience of leading the delivery of transaction projects for life insurance companies
- Proven experience of leading teams
- Solid experience of Solvency II Matching Adjustment
- A strong financial reporting and regulatory background and/or practical experience of Solvency II Internal Models
- The ability to present and engage with senior stakeholders internally and externally
If this sounds like you or you’re just intrigued to find out more, please get in touch to find out more or, apply now for immediate consideration.