Fund Accounting and Operations Professional – 12 month contract
Paying up to £300 per day, London
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen to develop a career within a global Financial Services organisation. Our client is looking to appoint a Fund Accounting and Operations Professional to work within the Direct Lending Operations and Fund Accounting team for an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will support Fund Accountants with quarterly reporting and valuations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Monitoring portfolio management
- Maintenance of portfolio management systems
- Support with fund projections and cash flow forecasting
- Monitoring of hedging and preparation of hedging packs
- Fund and Trade compliance
- Completing monthly cash and position reconciliations
- Ensure all new deals closings are input correctly and settled
- Running weekly reports
- Management of new investment funding’s across multiple funds
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Fund Accounting
- Cash reconciliations experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to work towards short deadlines maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2:1. Preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting.