Paying up to £250 per day, London
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen to develop a career within a global Financial Services organisation. Our client is looking to appoint a Cash Reconciliations to work within the Direct Lending Operations and Fund Accounting team for an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will support Fund Accountants with quarterly reporting and valuations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Completing monthly cash reconciliations
- Identify cash and allocate to corresponding bank accounts
- Investigate and resolve reconciling items
- Ensure all new deals closings are input correctly and settled
- Receiving, input and tracking invoices
- Running weekly reports
- Investment experience
- Cash reconciliations experience
- Good MS Excel skills
- Ability to work towards short deadlines maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Good communicator – written and verbal
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2:1. Preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting.