Paying £13 per hour, Liverpool
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen to develop a career within the reconciliations department of a Financial Services organisation. Our client is looking to appoint a Reconciliation Clerk who will manage all aspects of reconciliation, including system administration, testing and troubleshooting issues related to the reconciliation process for an initial 6 month contract.
Main responsibilities include:
- Recording and reconciling accounts adhering to regulations.
- Completion of various manual reconciliations daily.
- Identifying differences and discrepancies in reconciliations and resolves or escalates appropriately.
- Performing some administrative tasks such as Mailbox management, data collation and scanning.
- Reconciliations experience.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry is preferred but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools, including Lookups and Pivot tables in Excel.
- Ability to work towards short deadlines maintaining a high level of accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Self-starter able to work on own initiative but also as part of team.
- Well organised.
- Good communicator – written and verbal.
Page 1 of 1
C:Usershaleema.hussainAppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsINetCacheContent.OutlookZCKZ4OV7role profile for haleema.docx