Legislative, Political, and Economic changes impact the market from all angles, requiring a consultancy with experience that understands the rhythms of the market and can react surely and quickly to these movements.
BWD’s Pensions & Investment Division consists of sector-specialist consultants within the UK Pensions market. We provide clients and candidates with a dedicated point of contact who is an expert in their sector, ensuring a consistently high level of delivery.
We have created a true one-stop-shop for the Occupational Pensions industry! We are in regular communication with clients and other divisions within BWD, discussing industry changes, and how we can offer a holistic service as a group.
We are in regular communication with clients and other divisions within BWD, discussing industry changes, and how we can offer a holistic service as a group.
PENSIONS ACTUARIES & ADVISORY CONSULTANTS
Trustee-focused Actuaries, Scheme Actuaries, Corporate Actuaries, De-Risking and Member Options Specialists
Bulk Annuity Pricing Roles; Transitions specialists; Heads of Origination; Bulk Annuity Business Development Directors
DC, HEALTH & WEALTH AT WORK
- DC Consultants
- Healthcare and Group Risk Consultants
- Pensions Communications Specialists
- Pension Managers (In-house, Third Party Administration, Interim Projects)
- Team Leaders, Junior & Senior Pension Administrators, Graduate Entrants across BAU, Projects, and Systems
- Operations Managers
- Fiduciary Management Delegated Consultants, Portfolio Construction, Delegated Sales,.
- Investment Consultants, Analysts, and Manager Research
- Investment Operations, Asset Transition Management and Investment Governance
- Performance and client Reporting, Portfolio Oversight and Client Relationship Management
Pensions Covenant Advisory Consultants (In-house and Advisory firms)
Professional Independent Trustees: -
- Investment Specialists
- Restructuring Specialists
- Risk and Governance Specialists