The Pensions & Benefits sector is constantly evolving. Legislative, Political and Economic changes impact the market from all angles, requiring a consultancy with experience that understands the rhythms of the market and can react surely and quickly to these movements.
BWD’s Pensions & Benefits Division consists of sector-specialist consultants who manage recruitment across their sectors of the UK Pensions market. We provide clients and candidates with a dedicated professional point of contact, who is an expert in their sector, ensuring a consistent high level of service. We have created an all-encompassing service for the pensions industry!
We are in regular communication with clients and other divisions within BWD, discussing industry changes, and how we can offer a holistic service as a group.
PENSIONS ACTUARIES & ADVISORY CONSULTANTS
- Trustee-focused Actuaries, Scheme Actuaries, Corporate Actuaries, De-Risking and Member Options Specialists
- Covenant Advisory Consultants
DC, HEALTH & WEALTH AT WORK
- DC Consultants
- Healthcare and Group Risk Consultants
- Pensions Communications Specialists
- Pensions Managers (in-house and TPA)
- Administration Team Leaders, Senior Administrators, Pensions Administrators
- Fiduciary Management Delegated Consultants, Portfolio Construction, Delegated Sales, Investment Consultants, Manager Research
- LDI Portfolio Manager/Construction, Investment Strategy, LDI Consultant. Portfolio Solutions.
- DC Investment Solutions Business Development Director, Delegated, Consultant Relations, DC Investment Consultants
- Pensions Lawyers (in-house)
- Pensions Lawyers (practice)
- Pensions Lawyers (litigation)
- Pensions Governance and Regulatory Specialists