The Change Management Division specialise in the provision of talented permanent and interim resource solutions across all areas of the change project lifecycle.
Examples of typical roles include; Director of Change and Transformation, Programme Directors and Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Change Managers, Programme Support, Testers and SME’s. With over 150 years combined experience, our knowledge and expertise within Financial Services enable us to support our clients with tailor made solutions whether they be short-term, long-term or permanent requirements. We are often called upon to provide market intelligence, remuneration statistics, career support and advice, and we have an outstanding delivery track record resulting in top supplier rankings.
We pride ourselves on our consultative approach, always putting our clients and candidates at the heart of everything we do.
- Global Project Manager, Bank, Manchester
- Head of Customer Experience, Insurance, Exeter
- Regulatory Reporting Accountant, Bank, Manchester
- Investment Performance Analyst, Asset Management, London
- Business Analyst, Bank, London
- Company Secretarial Manager, Insurance, Bournemouth
- Compliance Analyst, Bank, Edinburgh
- File Review Manager, Wealth Management, London
- EMEA Financial Controller, Investment Management, London
- Regional Compliance Manager, Wealth, London
- Programme Director – Mortgages, Bank, Manchester